10th Annual Cigar City Brewing’s Hunahpu’s Day® Details
- Your wristband grants you entrance in to the event and ability to pick up your allotment of Hunahpu’s® Imperial Stout bottles.
- There will be no transferring or reselling of Cigar City Brewing’s Hunahpu’s Day® wristbands.
- Bottles can ONLY be picked up between March 1st – 11th, 2019 at Cigar City Brewing, 3924 W Spruce St, Tampa, FL 33607, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Please note, we WILL NOT ship and we WILL NOT hold your bottles past this date. Any bottles left will be forfeited as of March 12th. You will need your actual Cigar City Brewing’s Hunahpu’s Day® wristband to pick up your allotment as these will be scanned and bottles credited off each wristband.
- Bottles CANNOT be picked up at Raymond James Stadium.
- All tickets sold include Hunahpu’s® Imperial Stout bottles, there are no event-only tickets; the three tiers outlined below are the only options available to attend Hunahpu’s Day®.
- $200 – 4 Bottle Ticket [4 Bottles Hunahpu’s® Imperial Stout]
- $300 – 8 Bottle Ticket [4 Bottles Hunahpu’s® Imperial Stout + 4 Bottles Xbalanque Amburana wood rested Imperial Stout]
- $400 – 12 Bottle VIP Ticket [4 Bottles Hunahpu’s® Imperial Stout + 4 Bottles Xbalanque Amburana wood rested Imperial Stout + 4 Bottles Xquic Maple Imperial Stout]
- Tickets, if still available after 12/31, will increase to $210/$315/$420.
- Tickets will only be available online. There will be no wristbands sold in-person at the brewery or elsewhere.
- All festival attendees must be 21 years or older and arrive with a US driver’s license, military ID or passport to gain entrance to the festival. The only non-US issued identification that will be accepted will be a government issued passport.
- VIP Ticket will include access to VIP only food, special beer tappings, restrooms, and lounge area.
- A final list of breweries who will be pouring beer at Cigar City Brewing’s Hunahpu’s Day® will be announced in early 2019. As in past years, the list will include over 150 of the most exciting, talented and sought-after breweries from all over the country and the world pouring their favorite beers.
- El Catador Club exclusive sale will begin Friday, November 16th. El Catador Club members will be able to buy tickets prior to the Monday, November 19th public offering.
- All tickets purchased between November 16th, 2018 and February 1st, 2019 will be shipped with an estimated delivery date of February 22nd, 2019. Any tickets purchased after February 22nd, 2019 will not be shipped and only available via will call.