For event entry and bottle pick-up, we will be looking for a valid photo id and valid wristband. Please note, Cigar City Brewing will only be able to assist the original ticket purchaser should any problems occur. Caveat emptor for tickets purchased outside of our official ticket portal.
- All tickets sold include Hunahpu’s® Imperial Stout bottles, there are no event-only tickets; the three tiers outlined on the ticket page are the only options available to attend Hunahpu’s Day®.
- Tickets will only be available online. There will be no tickets sold in-person at the brewery or elsewhere.
- All festival attendees must be 21 years or older and must arrive with a US driver’s license, military ID or passport to gain entrance to the festival. The only non-US issued identification that will be accepted will be a passport.
- Please note that this is a cashless festival. Merchandise will be available for purchase at the Merch Tent with credit or debit cards only.
- More details and rules can be found here.
- NOTICE: All bags are subject to search prior to entry to the festival. Information about prohibited items can be found below. Lockers will be available to rent onsite for a $10 fee.
The following items are NOT permitted at Hunahpu’s Day® 2019:
- Bags & cases not approved in accordance with the NFL bag policy
- Cans & bottles
- Illegal drugs
- Lawn/camping chairs or seat cushions
- Weapons of any kind